* Refer to www.asus.com for CPU support list
Dual Channel Memory Architecture
ECC Memory (ECC mode) support varies by CPU.
* Refer to www.asus.com for the Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors Lists), and memory frequency support depends on the CPU types.
1 x DVI-D
1 x HDMI 2.1(4K@60HZ)
1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 (x16 mode)
AMD A520 Chipset
2 x PCIe 3.0 x1
AMD Ryzen™ 5000 Series/ 5000 G-Series/ 4000 G-Series/ 3000 Series Desktop Processors :
1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M Key, Type 2242/2260/2280 (PCIE 3.0 x4 and SATA modes) storage devices support
AMD A520 Chipset :
4 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s),
Support Raid 0, 1, 10
– Supports : Jack-detection, Multi-streaming, Front Panel Jack-retasking, up to 24-Bit/192kHz playback
Audio Feature :
– LED-illuminated design
– Audio Shielding
– Dedicated audio PCB layers
– Premium Japanese audio capacitors
* Choose the chassis with HD audio module in front panel to support 8-channel audio output.
1 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 port(s)
4 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 port(s)(4 x Type-A)
2 x USB 2.0 port(s)(2 x Type-A)
Front USB Port ( Total 6 )
2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 port(s)(2 x Type-A)
4 x USB 2.0 port(s)(4 x Type-A)
AI Suite 3
– Performance and Power Saving Utility
– EZ update
Norton Anti-virus software (Free Trial for 60 days)
ASUS EZ DIY
– ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3
– ASUS EZ Flash 3
– ASUS UEFI BIOS EZ Mode
ASUS Special Features
– ASUS DIGI+ VRM
– ASUS LANGuard
– ASUS Overvoltage Protection
– ASUS SafeSlot Core
– ASUS Stainless-Steel Back I/O
– ASUS Q-DIMM
– ASUS Q-Slot
ASUS Thermal Solution
– Aluminum heatsink design
ASUS Lighting Control
Back I/O Ports
1 x DVI-D
1 x D-Sub
1 x HDMI
1 x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
1 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 (teal blue) (1 x Type-A)
4 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 (blue) Type-A
2 x USB 2.0
3 x Audio jack(s)
Internal I/O Ports
1 x Chassis Fan connector(s)
1 x USB 3.2 Gen 1(up to 5Gbps) connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 3.2 Gen 1 port(s)
2 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 2.0 port(s)
1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
1 x SPI TPM header
4 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
1 x S/PDIF out header(s)
1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
1 x 8-pin EATX 12V Power connectors
1 x Front panel audio connector(s) (AAFP)
1 x Clear CMOS jumper(s)
1 x System panel connector
1 x COM port header
1 x Speaker connector
2 x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s)
1 x Supporting DVD
1 x M.2 SSD screw package(s)
8.9 inch x 8.7 inch ( 22.6 cm x 22.1 cm )
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer specification pages for full details.
- *Precise specifications and features vary by model . Please refer to the specification page
- The product (electrical , electronic equipment, Mercury-containing button cell battery) should not be placed in municipal waste. Check local regulations for disposal of electronic products.
- The use of trademark symbol (TM, ®) appears on this website means that the word text, trademarks, logos or slogans, is being used as trademark under common laws protection and/or registered as Trademark in U.S. and/or other country/region.