Supports Intel® 14 nm CPUSupports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 and Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0*** Refer to www.asus.com for CPU support list.** Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0 support depends on the CPU types.
DDR4 3200(OC)/2933/2800/2666/2400/2133 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory*
Dual Channel Memory Architecture
Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
* 10th Gen Intel® Core™ i7/i9 processors support 2933/2800/2666/2400/2133 natively, others will run at the maximum transfer rate of DDR4 2666MHz.
* 11th Gen Intel® processors support 2933/2800/2666/2400/2133 natively.
* Refer to www.asus.com for the Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors Lists), and memory frequency support depends on the CPU types.
1 x HDMI™ 1.4 / 2.0**
* Graphics specifications may vary between CPU types.** Only Intel® 11th Gen processors support HDMI™ 2.0 with max. resolution of 4K@60Hz, others will only support HDMI™ 1.4 with max. resolution of 4K@30Hz. Please refer to www.intel.com for any updates.
Intel® 11th & 10th Gen Processors
1 x PCIe 4.0/3.0 x16 slot
– Intel® 11th Gen processors support PCIe 4.0 x16
– Intel® 10th Gen processors support PCIe 3.0 x16
Intel® H510 Chipset
1 x PCIe 3.0 x1 slot
Intel® H510 ChipsetM.2 slot (Key M), type 2242/2260/2280 (supports PCIe 3.0 x4 & SATA modes)4 x SATA 6Gb/s ports* The M.2 slot shares bandwidth with the SATA6G_2 port. When a device in SATA mode is installed on the M.2 slot, the SATA6G_2 port cannot be used.
1 x Intel® I219-V 1Gb Ethernet
2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports (2 x Type-A)4 x USB 2.0 ports (4 x Type-A)
Front USB:Total 4 ports
1 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 header supports additional 2 USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports1 x USB 2.0 header supports additional 2 USB 2.0 ports
Realtek ALC897/887 7.1 Surround Sound High Definition Audio CODEC*
– Supports: Jack-detection, Multi-streaming, Front Panel Jack-retasking
– Supports up to 24-Bit/192 kHz playback”
– Audio Shielding
– Dedicated audio PCB layers
* A chassis with an HD audio module in the front panel is required to support 7.1 Surround Sound audio output.
Back Panel I/O Ports
2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports (2 x Type-A)
4 x USB 2.0 ports (4 x Type-A)
1 x D-Sub port
1 x HDMI™ port
1 x Intel® I219-V 1Gb Ethernet port
3 x Audio jacks
1 x PS/2 Keyboard/Mouse combo port
Intrernal I/O Connectors
Fan and Cooling related
1 x 4-pin CPU Fan header
1 x 4-pin Chassis Fan header
1 x 24-pin Main Power connector
1 x 8-pin +12V Power connector
1 x M.2 slot (Key M)
4 x SATA 6Gb/s ports
1 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 header supports additional 2 USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports
1 x USB 2.0 header supports additional 2 USB 2.0 ports
1 x RGB header
1 x Clear CMOS header
1 x COM Port header
1 x Front Panel Audio header (AAFP)
1 x S/PDIF Out header
1 x Speaker header
1 x SPI TPM header (14-1pin)
1 x 10-1 pin System Panel header
ASUS 5X PROTECTION III
– DIGI+ VRM
– Overvoltage Protection
– SafeSlot Core
– Stainless-Steel Back I/O
ASUS Thermal Solution
– Aluminum heatsink design
ASUS Lighting Control
– RGB header
ASUS Exclusive Software
AI Suite 3
– Performance And Power Saving Utility
– EZ update
Norton Anti-virus software (Free Trial version)
ASUS EZ DIY
– ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3
– ASUS EZ Flash 3
– ASUS UEFI BIOS EZ Mode
128 Mb Flash ROM, UEFI AMI BIOS
WOL by PME, PXE
2 x SATA 6Gb/s cables
1 x I/O Shield
1 x M.2 ANCHOR
1 x Support DVD
1 x User manual
22.6cm x 20.3cm
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer specification pages for full details.
- *Precise specifications and features vary by model . Please refer to the specification page
- The product (electrical , electronic equipment, Mercury-containing button cell battery) should not be placed in municipal waste. Check local regulations for disposal of electronic products.
- The use of trademark symbol (TM, ®) appears on this website means that the word text, trademarks, logos or slogans, is being used as trademark under common laws protection and/or registered as Trademark in U.S. and/or other country/region.