ASUS VP248H Gaming Monitor – 24 inch, Full HD, 1ms, 75Hz, Adaptive-Sync, Low Blue Light, Flicker Free
Superior Image Quality Meets Classic Elegant Design
ASUS VP248H Gaming
24″ Full HD monitor with 100,000,000:1 high contrast ratio, ASUS-exclusive SplendidPlus and VividPixel technologies are optimized for the finest image and color quality. This approach extends to the sturdy stand and slim profile without compromising style in ensuring stability and durability.
100,000,000:1 ASUS Smart Contrast Ratio
Dynamically enhances the display’s contrast by adjusting the luminance of the backlight to achieve the darkest black and brightest white – delivering lifelike images.
1ms Quick Response Time
ASUS VP248H eliminates smearing and motion blur thanks to a 1ms response time. In addition, Adaptive-Sync technology eliminates screen tearing and choppy frame rates for even more seamlessly smooth gameplay.
ASUS VP248H Gaming
Super smooth visuals with Adaptive-Sync
ASUS VP248H features Adaptive-Sync technology to eliminate screen tearing and choppy frame rates to give you seamless visuals and smooth gameplay. This gives you the upper hand in first person shooters, racing, real-time strategy and sports titles. (Adpative-Sync works at fresh rates ranging from 48Hz to 75Hz)
ASUS-exclusive GamePlus Technology
When it comes to design, ASUS always has customers in mind – the ASUS VP248H features the ASUS exclusive GamePlus hotkey with Crosshair, Timer, FPS counter and Display Alignment functions to give you in-game enhancements that help you get more out of your game. This function is co-developed with input from pro gamers, allowing them to practice and improve their gaming skills.
ASUS-exclusive SplendidPlus Technologies
We’ve raised the bar by incorporating some of our proprietary technologies into the ASUS VP248H to give you a truly vivid visual experience. The VP248H features the new SplendidPlus™ Video Intelligence Technology that optimizes videos and images by enhancing color brightness, contrast, and sharpness. SplendidPlus™ features two new modes – Reading and Darkroom – in addition to the Scenery, Standard, Theater, sRGB, and Night View modes. Low-blue Light and Flicker-free technologies also reduce the strain on your eyes after long periods of use.
VividPixel Technology for Best Picture Quality
ASUS VividPixel Technology helps enhance image outlines and reduce noise bars for crystal-clear and detail oriented viewing.
Protect your eyes with ASUS Eye Care Technology
ASUS Blue Light Filter
ASUS VP248H Gaming
The TÜV Rheinland-certified ASUS Blue Light Filter protects you from harmful blue light, and you can easily access its four different filter settings via a hotkey. VP248H has undergone stringent performance tests and has been certified by TÜV Rheinland laboratories, a global provider of technical, safety, and certification services, to be flicker-free and to emit low blue light levels
It’s time to say goodbye to those tired, strained eyes. VP248H features TÜV Rheinland-certified ASUS Flicker-Free technology to reduce flicker for a comfortable viewing experience. This technology helps minimize instances of eyestrain and other damaging ailments, especially when you spend long, countless hours in front of a display watching favorite videos.
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- The actual transfer speed of USB 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, and/or Type-C will vary depending on many factors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment.