TUF gaming VG35VQ
TUF Gaming VG35VQ is a 35-inch, WQHD(3440×1440), 21:9 curved display with a fast 100Hz refresh rate designed for professional gamers and those seeking immersive gameplay. Those are some serious specs, but not even the most exciting thing the VG35VQ has in store.
Its impressive curved display features 1ms MPRT response time and Adaptive-Sync technology, for extremely fluid gameplay without tearing and stuttering.
35-inch immersive curvature
The 35-inch WQHD (3440 X 1440) panel of TUF Gaming VG35VQ delivers stunning visuals from all angles with an 1800R curvature that ensures every point is equidistant to your eyes. This contributes to greater viewing comfort — even during extended use —and lets you enjoy a wide viewing angle with less distortion and color shift when gaming and watching movies. It also features Picture-in-Picture (PiP) and Picture-by-Picture (PbP), enabling multiple content sources to enhance productivity.
100Hz Refresh Rate
TUF Gaming VG35VQ has a fast 100Hz refresh rate, ensuring that even fast-paced games played at the highest visual settings look buttery smooth and completely lag-free. Get the upper hand in first-person-shooters, racing, real-time strategy and sports titles.
EXTREME LOW MOTION BLUR
VG35VQ features the latest ASUS-exclusive Extreme Low Motion Blur technology, which achieves 1ms MPRT to eliminate smearing and motion blur, and makes objects in motion look sharper, so gameplay is more fluid and responsive.
ASUS Shadow Boost technology clarifies dark areas of the game without overexposing brighter areas, improving overall viewing while also making it easier to spot enemies hidden in dark areas of the map.
Extensive connectivity options, including, HDMI (v2.0)x2, DP 1.2×1, USB 3.0×2 and 3.5mm earphone out support a wide array of multimedia devices.
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- The actual transfer speed of USB 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, and/or Type-C will vary depending on many factors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment.