AMD Ryzen 5 1600AF
- Frequency: 3.6 ghz precision boost
- 6 cores/12 threads unlocked
- Cache: 3 mb/19 mb (l2/l3)
- Socket type: Am4; Max Temps : 95°C; PCI Express Version : PCIe 3.0 x16
- Thermal solution: Wraith spire cooler; Base Clock:3.2GHz
Out of stock
rom the manufacturer
1. Overclocking AMD processors, including without limitation, altering clock frequencies / multipliers or memory timing / voltage, to operate beyond their stock specifications will void any applicable AMD product warranty, even when such overclocking is enabled via AMD hardware and/or software. This may also void warranties offered by the system manufacturer or retailer. Users assume all risks and liabilities that may arise out of overclocking AMD processors, including, without limitation, failure of or damage to hardware, reduced system performance and/or data loss, corruption or vulnerability. RZN-6.
2. AMD Ryzen VR Ready Premium processors are select AMD Ryzen processors that meet or exceed the Oculus Rift or HTC Vive recommended specifications for processors. Other hardware (including graphics cards) and system requirements recommended by Oculus Rift or HTC Vive should also be met in order to operate the applicable HMDs as intended. As VR technology, HMDs and other VR hardware and software evolve and/or become available, these criteria may change without notice. Check with your PC or system manufacturer to confirm VR capabilities. GD-11.
*Video Encoding: Compared to the Ryzen 5 1600, the Core i5-7600 achieved 66% (Average of 372/954=63%, 791/1144=69%) the video encoding performance in Handbrake and 65% (171.4/263.0=65%) the performance in Adobe Premiere CC, for an average video encoding performance of 60% relative to the Ryzen 5 1600. Content Creation: Compared to the Ryzen 5 1600, the Core i5-7600 achieved 68% (1618.1/2371.9 =68%) the performance in POVRay, and 57% (651.8/1144.1=57%) the performance in Cinebench, for an average content creation performance of 63% relative to the Ryzen 5 1600. 1080p gaming: Compared to the Ryzen 5 1600, the Core i5-7600 achieved 102% the performance in The Division, 135% the performance in Alien: Isolation, 103% the performance in Battlefield 1, 104% the performance in Ashes of the Singularity, 92% the performance in Civilization 6, 103% the performance in Doom, 121% the performance in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, 102% the performance in Overwatch, 105% the performance in Mafia 3, 94% the performance in F1 2016, and 105% the performance in Watch Dogs 2, and 118% the performance in Sniper Elite 4, for an average 1080p game performance of 107% relative to the Ryzen 5 1600. VR Performance: Both the Ryzen 5 1600 and Core i5-7600 dropped less than 1% of frames in the Price of Freedom, Serious Sam, and Raw Data game benchmark tests. RZN-57.
** This information represents the views of third parties at https://www.vortez.net/articles_pages/amd_ryzen_5_1400_1600_review,7.html for secure data encryption and VR performance. These third party results have not been verified by AMD. AMD has no obligation to update third party information and will under no circumstances be for any damages resulting from your reliance on this third party content. PCIe is a registered trademark of PCI-SIG Corporation. Other product names used in this publication are for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective companies. 2017, Advanced Micro Devices, Inc., All rights reserved. AMD, and the AMD Arrow logo, Ryzen and combinations thereof, are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.