Intel® Core™ i5-10400 Processor
- Processor Graphics ‡Intel® UHD Graphics 630
- Graphics Base Frequency350 MHz
- Graphics Max Dynamic Frequency1.10 GHz
- Graphics Video Max Memory64 GB
- 4K SupportYes, at 60Hz
- Max Resolution (HDMI)‡4096 x [email protected]
- Max Resolution (DP)‡4096 x [email protected]
- Max Resolution (eDP – Integrated Flat Panel)‡4096 x [email protected]
- DirectX* Support12
- OpenGL* Support4.5
- Intel® Quick Sync VideoYes
- Intel® InTru™ 3D TechnologyYes
- Intel® Clear Video HD TechnologyYes
- Intel® Clear Video TechnologyYes
- # of Displays Supported ‡3
- Device ID0x9BC8 / 0x9BC5
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Supported ‡Yes
- Intel® Thermal Velocity BoostNo
- Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0 ‡No
- Intel® Turbo Boost Technology ‡2.0
- Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology ‡Yes
- Intel® Transactional Synchronization ExtensionsNo
- Intel® 64 ‡Yes
- Instruction Set64-bit
- Instruction Set ExtensionsIntel® SSE4.1, Intel® SSE4.2, Intel® AVX2
- Idle StatesYes
- Enhanced Intel SpeedStep® TechnologyYes
- Thermal Monitoring TechnologiesYes
- Intel® Identity Protection Technology ‡Yes
Security & Reliability
- Intel vPro® Platform Eligibility ‡No
- Intel® AES New InstructionsYes
- Secure KeyYes
- Intel® Software Guard Extensions (Intel® SGX)Yes with Intel® ME
- Intel® OS GuardYes
- Intel® Trusted Execution Technology ‡No
- Execute Disable Bit ‡Yes
- Intel® Boot GuardYes
- Intel® Stable IT Platform Program (SIPP)No
- Intel® Virtualization Technology (VT-x) ‡Yes
- Intel® Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (VT-d) ‡Yes
- Intel® VT-x with Extended Page Tables (EPT) ‡Yes
All information provided is subject to change at any time, without notice. Intel may make changes to manufacturing life cycle, specifications, and product descriptions at any time, without notice. The information herein is provided “as-is” and Please contact system vendor for more information on specific products or systems.
Intel classifications are for informational purposes only and consist of Export Control Classification Numbers (ECCN) and Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS) numbers. Any use made of Intel classifications are without recourse to Intel and shall not be construed as a representation or warranty regarding the proper ECCN or HTS. Your company as an importer and/or exporter is responsible for determining the correct classification of your transaction.
Refer to Datasheet for formal definitions of product properties and features.
‡ This feature may not be available on all computing systems. Please check with the system vendor to determine if your system delivers this feature, or reference the system specifications (motherboard, processor, chipset, power supply, HDD, graphics controller, memory, BIOS, drivers, virtual machine monitor-VMM, platform software, and/or operating system) for feature compatibility. Functionality, performance, and other benefits of this feature may vary depending on system configuration.
Please contact OEM for the BIOS that includes the latest Processor configuration update.
“Announced” SKUs are not yet available. Please refer to the Launch Date for market availability.
Intel processor numbers are not a measure of performance. Processor numbers differentiate features within each processor family, not across different processor families. See http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/processors/processor-numbers.html for details.
See http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/hyper-threading/hyper-threading-technology.html?wapkw=hyper+threading for more information including details on which processors support Intel® HT Technology.
Max Turbo Frequency refers to the maximum single-core processor frequency that can be achieved with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology. See www.intel.com/technology/turboboost/ for more information and applicability of this technology.
Processors that support 64-bit computing on Intel® architecture require an Intel 64 architecture-enabled BIOS.
System and Maximum TDP is based on worst case scenarios. Actual TDP may be lower if not all I/Os for chipsets are used.
Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics only: to use the Intel® Iris® Xe brand, the system must be populated with 128-bit (dual channel) memory.