RYZEN 3 2200G Quad-Core 3.5 GHz 3.7 GHz Turbo Socket
- Designed for a high-performance computing experience, the Ryzen 3 2200G 3.5 GHz Quad-Core AM4 Processor from AMD has a base clock speed of 3.5 GHz and a maximum turbo frequency of 3.7 GHz. Additionally, this processor features four cores with four threads in an AM4 socket with 2MB of L2 cache memory and 4MB of L3 cache memory. Having four cores allows the processor to run multiple programs simultaneously without slowing down the system, while the four threads allow a basic ordered sequence of instructions to be passed through or processed by a single CPU core. This processor also has a TDP of 65W.
- Graphically, the Ryzen 3 2200G 3.5 GHz Quad-Core AM4 Processor contains the integrated AMD Radeon Vega 8 chipset with 11 cores and a graphics frequency of 1100 MHz. It is also unlocked, meaning it can be overclocked past its maximum turbo frequency. However, this is not recommended, as it will cause the processor to run much hotter. This CPU includes a Wraith Stealth 65W cooler and is protected by a limited 3-year warranty.
- AM4 Socket
Ready for AMD Ryzen processors, AMD Socket AM4 represents the company’s future-proof platform targeting the fast DDR4 memory, PCIe 3.0, and NVMe technologies available, as well as native 10 Gb/s USB 3.1 support and processor-direct SATA and USB connectivity that is configurable for real-world flexibility.
- High Performance and Efficiency
AMD’s high-performance x86 Core “Zen” architecture delivers more than a 52% improvement in instructions per clock cycle over the previous generation AMD core, without increasing power.
- Compute Efficiency
The “Zen” core is an all-new “clean sheet” x86 processor design that combines high-throughput and low-power design methodologies to create a balanced and versatile architecture right at home in the desktop, laptop, data center, and supercomputer.
- Performance and Efficiency for Next-Gen Applications
Cloud computing, enterprise productivity, immersive visual experiences, gaming, and data security open up new frontiers – and demand more computing performance with improved energy efficiency. AMD engineers designed the “Zen” core to meet those demands with a high-performance execution engine, large caches, and powerful multi-threading capabilities.
- “Zen” Microarchitecture Details
“Zen” cores are designed to efficiently use available micro-architectural resources for improved compute performance. Compared to AMD’s previous architecture, three-tier cache system and pre-fetch algorithms enable higher throughput in the cache and execution engines.
- Pure Power
Cool and quiet processor operation using a grid of smart sensors:
Monitors CPU temperature, resource usage, and power drawAdaptive control optimizes power draw for almost any workloadMinimized power consumption helps reduce system heat and noise.
- Precision Boost
Fine-tuned processor performance adjusted in real time to meet the performance demands of your game or app:
Adjusts clock speeds in 25 MHz increments to help optimize performanceClock-speed changes can occur without pausing workHigh-precision tuning with 25 MHz increments.
- Extended Frequency Range (XFR)
Automatic extra performance boost for enthusiasts with premium systems and processor cooling:
Permits CPU speeds above and beyond ordinary Precision Boost limitsClock speed scales with cooling solution: air, water, and LN2Fully automated; no user input required
- Neural Net Prediction
Built-in artificial intelligence that primes your processor to tackle your app workload more efficiently:
Builds a temporary map of how your programs use the CPUPrepares the fastest processor pathways for your app’s behaviors
- Smart Prefetch
Learning algorithms that predict and pre-load needed data for fast and responsive computing:
Learns how your applications access their own dataSophisticated algorithms anticipate and pre-load that data into the AMD Ryzen processorVital data is ready when you are, enabling improved performance