TUF Gaming VG27WQ Curved Gaming Monitor – 27 inch WQHD (2560×1440), 165Hz (above 144Hz), Extreme Low Motion Blur™, Adaptive-sync, Freesync™ Premium,1ms (MPRT), DisplayHDR™ 400
- 27-inch WQHD (2560×1440) 1500R gaming monitor with ultrafast 165Hz refresh rate designed for professional gamers and immersive gameplay
- 1ms (MPRT) response time for smooth gameplay, and ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur (ELMB ™) technology to further reduce ghosting and motion blur
FreeSync™ Premium equips serious gamers with a fluid, tear-free gameplay experience at peak performance. There are no compromises, game confidently with a high refresh rate, low framerate compensation, and low latency.
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) technology with professional color gamut delivers contrast and color performance that meets the DisplayHDR™ 400 certification.
- Features an ergonomically designed stand to offer extensive swivel, tilt and height adjustments
- 1440P (2560 x 1440)@60Hz output on PS5
Out of stock
TUF gaming VG27WQ
TUF Gaming VG27WQ is a 27-inch, WQHD(2560 x 1440), curved display with an ultrafast 165Hz refresh rate designed for professional gamers and those seeking immersive gameplay. High Dynamic Range (HDR) technology with professional color gamut and contrast performance for DisplayHDR™ 400 certification.
27-inch immersive curvature
The 27-inch WQHD(2560 x 1440) panel of TUF Gaming VG27WQ delivers stunning visuals from all angles with an 1500R curvature that ensures every point is equidistant to your eyes. This contributes to greater viewing comfort — even during extended use —and lets you enjoy a wide viewing angle with less distortion and color shift when gaming and watching movies.
165Hz Refresh Rate
TUF Gaming VG27WQ has a super-fast 165Hz refresh rate, ensuring that even fast-paced games played at the highest visual settings look buttery smooth and completely lag-free. Get the upper hand in first-person-shooters, racing, real-time strategy and sports titles.
EXTREME LOW MOTION BLUR
VG27WQ Features the latest ASUS-exclusive Extreme Low Motion Blur technology, which achieves 1ms MPRT to eliminate smearing and motion blur, and makes objects in motion look sharper, so gameplay is more fluid and responsive.
Multi HDR Mode
Now you can choose from multiple HDR modes to adjust monitor HDR performance based on the current viewing scenario