- Intel® LGA 1700 socket: Ready for 13th & 12th Gen Intel Core™ processors
- Enhanced power solution: 10+1 DrMOS power stages, six-layer PCB, 8+4 ProCool sockets, military-grade TUF components and Digi+ VRM for maximum durability
- Comprehensive cooling: Enlarged VRM heatsink, Stack Cool 3+, Flexible M.2 heatsink, PCH heatsink, hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert 2+
- Latest connectivity: PCIe 5.0 slot, PCIe 4.0 M.2 slots, rear USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 Type-C®, front panel header for USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C® and Thunderbolt 4™ support
- Made for online gaming: Intel® WiFi 6, Realtek 2.5Gb Ethernet, TUF LANGuard
- Two-way AI Noise-Cancelation: Reduces background noise from the microphone and audio output for crystal-clear communication in games or video conferences
Durable. Stable. Reliable.
ASUS TUF GAMING B660M-PLUS WIFI D4 takes all the essential elements of the latest Intel® processors and combines them with game-ready features and proven durability. Engineered with military-grade components, an upgraded power solution and a comprehensive cooling system, this motherboard offers rock-solid and stable performance for marathon gaming. Aesthetically, TUF GAMING B660M-PLUS WIFI D4 sports the new TUF Gaming logo and incorporates simple geometric design elements to reflect the dependability and stability that defines the TUF Gaming series.
- 2 x USB 3.2 Gen2
- 2 x USB 2.0
- 1 x USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 Type-C®
- 1 x USB 3.2 Gen1
- 2 x USB 3.2 Gen2
- 2.5G Ethernet
- Intel® Wi-Fi 6
- 7.1-ch Audio
- 1 x PCIe 5.0 x16 (CPU)
1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 (PCH, at x4 mode)
– ASUS SafeSlot
- Realtek® 7.1-ch Audio CODEC
Exclusive DTS Audio Processing
– Audio Shielding
– Rear optical S/PDIF out port
– Premium audio capacitors
– Dedicated audio PCB layers
- ProCool Connectors
- 3 x Addressable Gen 2 RGB headers
1 x RGB Strip header
- AURA Sync
- DDR4 5333 (OC)
ASUS OptiMem II
- Intel® Socket LGA1700 for 13th & 12th Gen Processors
- 1 x Front USB 3.2 Gen 1 header
- 1 x Front USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C® port
- 2 x M.2 2280 PCIe 4.0 x4 mode
- 4 x SATA 3.0 Ports
- Intel® B660 Chipset
- 2 x Front USB 2.0 headers
- 1 x Thunderbolt header
With upgraded power delivery and comprehensive cooling options to drive the 13th & 12th Gen Intel Core™ processors, plus support for faster memory and storage, TUF GAMING B660M series motherboards are the perfect foundation for your next high-core-count battle rig.
- Driver and MOSFET
- Multilayer PCB
- Power Connector
- System Stability
The onboard VRMs feature 10+1 DrMOS power stages that combine high-side and low-side MOSFETs and drivers into a single package, delivering the power and efficiency that 13th & 12th Gen Intel Core processors demand.
Easy PC DIY
TUF GAMING motherboards are designed to be easy to set up and configure just the way you want — even for first-time builders. The TUF GAMING Alliance ecosystem makes selecting compatible parts easy, while Armoury Crate software provides Fan Xpert 2+ and hardware information and offers full full control of Two-Way AI Noise Cancellation, RGB lighting and peripheral settings. The TUF GAMING platform gives you the arsenal you need to build and optimize your dream gaming rig, without unnecessary complexity.
Build with Confidence
TUF GAMING Alliance is a collaboration between ASUS and trusted PC component brands to ensure compatibility across a wide range of parts, such as PC cases, power supplies, CPU coolers, memory kits and more. With new partnerships and components being added regularly, the TUF Gaming Alliance will continue to grow even stronger. Learn More
TUF GAMING B660M series motherboards provide a high-performance gaming package with a long list of features to improve your experiences, including ultrafast networking for smoother online gameplay, pristine audio with positional cues for FPS gaming, and onboard RGB lighting that syncs with attached accessories to help you create a personalized gaming atmosphere.
- Intel® WiFi 6
- 2.5 Gb Ethernet
Intel® WiFi 6
The Intel® WiFi 6 module is compatible with the 802.11ax standard and pushes theoretical peak bandwidth up to an incredible 2.4 Gbps. Perhaps more importantly for power users, it’s optimized for more efficient operation on crowded networks with a lot of competing traffic. Pair your motherboard with ASUS WiFi 6 routers to fully experience the networking potential of WiFi 6.
MyASUS offers a variety of support features to help you contact customer service, troubleshoot issues and optimize product performance. You can also use MyASUS to enable the WiFi SmartConnect function to automatically connect to the wireless router with the best signal. Learn more
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc. in the United States and other countries.