ASUS ROG STRIX GTX1660S A6G-GAMING
ROG Strix GeForce® GTX 1660 SUPER™ Advanced Edition 6GB GDDR6 rocks high refresh rates without breaking a sweat.
- Advanced Edition: Boost Clock 1845 MHz (OC Mode)/ 1815 MHz (Gaming Mode)
- The GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER is up to 20% faster than the original GTX 1660 and up to 1.5X faster than the previous-generation GTX 1060 6GB. Powered by the award-winning NVIDIA Turing™ architecture and ultra-fast GDDR6 memory, it’s a supercharger for today’s most popular games. Time to gear up and get SUPER.
- Ultra-fast GDDR6 with over 50% more memory bandwidth for high-speed gaming.
- GeForce Experience: Capture and share videos, screenshots, and livestreams with friends. Keep your drivers up-to-date and optimize game settings. GeForce Experience lets you do it all, making it the essential companion to your GeForce graphics card.
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- 0dB technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence.
- DirectCU II brings copper heatpipes into direct contact with the die for better cooling.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- A protective backplate secures components during transportation and installation.
- ASUS FanConnect II equips a hybrid-controlled fan header for optimal system cooling. NV Messaging
... people are viewing this right now
View Product Information
Digital Max Resolution 7680 x 4320
Yes x 2 (Native HDMI 2.0b)
Yes x 2 (Native DisplayPort 1.4)
HDCP Support Yes (2.2)
Maximum Display Support
NVlink/ Crossfire Support
ASUS GPU Tweak II & Drivers: please download all software from the support site.
24.3 x 13 x 4.7 cm 9.6 x 5.1 x 1.9 inches
1 x 8-pin
Product ComparisonProduct added to comparison. Add up to 4 products or proceed to view compare products selected.
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- Unless otherwise stated, all performance claims are based on theoretical performance. Actual figures may vary in real-world situations.
- The actual transfer speed of USB 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, and/or Type-C will vary depending on many factors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment.
Based on 0 reviews